FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 800-383-1311 or 205-871-4494 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes are not generic, but furnished by the homeowners themselves, who want you to be comfortable and have what you need. Some have private pools, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
What is your pet policy?
As much as we too love our pets, we unfortunately do not allow pets in our vacation rentals.
What standard items are included with the rental property?
Washer and Dryer or access to one on the property, Linens Provided, Iron and Ironing Board
WiFi, Flat Screen TV’s, Cable tV
Kitchen Well Stocked
Pack N Play, Booster Seat or High Chair (only some properties)
Dishwasher Tablets (starter)
Bath and Sink Soaps (starter)
Trash Bags (starter)
What time can we check in?
Check in is at 4 pm. However, during peak seasons, it may take cleaning a little longer to complete their tasks. Our priority is having the property perfect for your arrival. Please be prepared to allow additional time (at least an hour) for them to finish.
What time is check out?
Check out time is 10:00 am. Myer Properties Myer properties is proud of the high standards of our vacation rentals, and in order to maintain these standards, our maintenance and cleaning crews must have adequate time between guests to complete their tasks. In order to make sure there is time to turn the home over for the next guest, please be sure to adhere to the agreed upon check-out time.
What happens if I arrive later than check in time?
No problem! All of our properties have keyless entry or a lock box containing your key. Upon arrival, you just enter your code and let yourself in.
How do I book a property?
Please call us at (800) 383-1311 or 205-871-4494 when you are ready to book.
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservations Deposits will be refunded up to 60 days of arrival. CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RENTAL PERIOD OR EARLY DEPARTURES FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING WEATHER) DO NOT WARRANT ANY REFUND OF RENT OR DEPOSIT. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to arrival date to receive full refund less cancellation service charge, by date of 2nd installment to receive refund of 2nd and 3rd installments, less cancellation if already paid, and by date of 3rd installment to receive refund of 3rd installment, if already paid, less cancellation service charge. EARLY DEPARTURES FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING WEATHER) DO NOT WARRANT ANY REFUND OF RENT OR DEPOSIT unless covered by Hurricane Policy. ***All refunds due to cancellation incur a $100 service charge, 1 month or longer reservations a $500 service charge. If a cancellation is necessary, we will try to re-rent. Refund will then be determined based on the re-rental amount collected.
When will I receive a key to the property?
Most of our properties are keyless but some have lock boxes. We will email the codes a few days prior to your arrival.
Who do I call if I have a maintenance issue?
We are very responsive to all maintenance issues. If you have maintenance issue during your stay, please call (800) 383-1311 to speak to our on call representative.
Are beach chairs included with my rental?
Not all of our condos come with free beach chair service. The condos we manage are individually owned and some owners have chosen to provide a set of beach chairs and an umbrella for the guests who stay in their unit. If a condo comes with free beach service, it is listed in the description of that condo.
Do I need to bring sheets and towels?
All of the beds will be made with clean, fresh linens. Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats, dish towels and a dish cloth are provided. You will need to bring your own beach towels.
May I smoke on the balcony?
All of our condos are non-smoking. Any evidence of smoking, including odor, will result in an additional fee withheld from your damage deposit.
If I have questions during my stay, who can I call?
Should you have any questions you may call the office toll free at 1-800-383-1311 or 205-871-4494 7 days a week between 9:00am and 6:00 pm. Please limit any after-hours calls to emergencies only.
How long are the minimum stays?
Depending on the home and the season, minimum vacation rental stays range from 3 nights to 7 nights.
Do your properties have wifi?
Yes, we have free wifi in all of our properties.
Are the swimming pools heated?
Some of the properties do have seasonally heated pools. Please call us about a specific property.
Is there a washer and dryer in the property?
Yes, all of our vacation rentals have an in home laundry or laundry on the premises.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept, e-check, and most major credit cards.
When are payments due?
The deposit and booking fee are due with booking as a reservation hold payment. Then, full payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Though, longer term rentals may require payment to be made 60 days priorto arrival date.